Monday, August 19, 2013

Tiny Changes (Week 7)


I survived another week of my Tiny Changes Challenge! The challenge last week? To start following a cleaning schedule so our busy lives don't turn our apartment into a hot mess. Y'all. I did not even come close to making this happen.

Not even going to lie.

And I could.

Because this is my blog.

But, I did take responsibility all day on Saturday in a litter box emptying/ sweeping/ mopping/ vaccuming/ counter-wiping whirlwind of a frenzy. So, before I move forth in tackling another tiny change, let's try this again shall we?

MEAL PLAN FOR THIS WEEK 
My husband can pull meals out of his culinarily gifted arse. I, the sad pathetic wannabe cook, have to use recipes. Here are some that I'd like to give a go this week based on what's on sale.


Recipes To Try This Week:
SUNDAY: Crockpot Sesame Chicken With Ginger Dressing Salad
MONDAY: Working all day. The hubs cooks and he's always got a surprise up his sleeve. :)
TUESDAY: Barbecue with friends.
WEDNESDAY: Chicken And White Bean Stuffed Peppers
THURSDAY: Crock Pot Split Pea Soup
FRIDAY: Clean Eating Jamaican Jerk Turkey Burgers
SATURDAY: Chicken Quinoa Parmesan Bake
As always, I use Ziplist to keep my recipes and shopping list in order and so should you! :)

Tiny Changes Made So Far
• Flossing (totally sucking at upholding this one...)
• Food Prep And Leftover Consumption
• Keeping The Car Clean
• Using Reusable Bags
• Meal Planning
Abiding By A Cleaning Schedule
Linking up with:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...