Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social || They Say The Neon Lights Are Bright On Broadway

// What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of? //
Move to New York and be on Broaaaadway. I'm not really afraid of it, per se. I want to audition and take the leap. But, I also don't want to live in a box and wait tables 8 days a week. So, mostly, I am a spoiled actress who is happier living comfortably and working as a full-time performer. Plus, most of the roles I'm meant to play are 50 year old women so... I can wait. :)



// Where do you see yourself in five years? //
On the road to owning our own theatre. And maybe preggers. MAYBE.

// What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013? //
Our first anniversary! Losing ten pounds! Getting back into the big, blue world that is Finding Nemo The Musical (Fie on you, cracked rib! You suck! You are a ruiner of things!)! HALLOWEEN and AUTUMN! Visiting my fam in NC! And maybe a trip to Philadelphia- I've always wanted to go and have a real cheesesteak and see the history. But, I also don't want to get a fist thrown in my face for not being an Eagles fan so, there's that.


// What are your hopes for your blog? //
I just want to be Rachel Schultz, y'all. As far as I'm concerned, she has the perfect blog. Go get in on some of that mess.

// Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? //
Just for a bit. I never can get settled anywhere. I'm very antsy. And the fact that I've been in Orlando for three years is nutso. But, it's perfect for us right now in our full-time performer newlywed life. Eventually, I'd like to be somewhere that isn't topped off in Mickey ears and scorching like the surface of the sun 10 months of the year. I'd love to be in a cobblestone cottage closer to my family surrounded by Autumn leaves. Nashville seems nice. :)

// What is your morning routine? //
Pour coffee for the hubs and myself. Pack the hub's lunch (personal handwritten note ALWAYS included). Read all of the blogs. Work out. Shower. Boom.


5 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, are you one of the performers for Finding Nemo musical at Disney? How frickin' awesome! I mean seriously! Okay, I am done geeking out over that now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks so much! You're the nicest! It's wonderful to work in a magical place but even more magical to see the guests loving the parks. Come visit sometime, will ya!? :)

      Delete
  2. I'm hopping over for Sunday Social! I can see why you want to have Rachel's blog... I just looked over there and I'm starving now (Her 1st post is about Chocolate Lasagna!). Oh, and I'm antsy too... Traveling is in my blood! I love to be on the move.

    -Mary @ kidsmincalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for stopping by! Isn't her blog awesome?! She's like a young, trendy, non-criminal Martha Stewart! Heading to your blog now!

      Delete
  3. the heart and soul of an old lady. i dig it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...