Monday, July 8, 2013

Tiny Changes: Week 2



I survived Week 1 of my Tiny Changes Challenge! It's a miracle! The challenge? To floss every day. The result? I did it! I did it! Will I keep doing it? HA! We'll see!

Confession: I was a blog omitter-of-truth yesterday. I made the fridge clean-out sound like it was based only on my view of a messy fridge as a nuisance. But, there was a little more to it than that.

Everyone is falling head over heels for this meal planning/ Sunday food prep bidness. Having just dropped $4,000 on car repairs last week, I'd be lying if I said we were anywhere close to rich. We've never been careless with our grocery/ meal spending. Nonetheless, we could do better.

I got a little heads up on this week's tiny change yesterday by starting some mini-food prep for the week. I bagged lots of fresh fruit and veggies, I "hard-boiled" eggs (I actually do mine in our totally awesome Chinese steamer basket- SO much easier), and I even made Crockpot Salsa Chicken (recipe to be shared and reviewed later this week) to use for lunches and dinner.




I will keep you posted on how my little food budget mission is going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...