Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Social (7.7.13)

What is the best trip you’ve ever been on? /
I'm not sure that it really counts as a trip since I definitely relocated myself for a few months at a time for three summers, but I'm going with it: Dillon, Colorado- the most beautiful place on Earth. I mean-- you can sit on the side of a mountain and chipmunks will come eat. out. of. your. hand. like. you're. a. real. life. fairytale. princess. Whaaaat?

/ What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip? /
Hmm... My ladies and I like to just go to each other's houses and watch movies. I don't do clubs. I'm three years from thirty- I'm too old and tired do be doin' any crazy weekend getaways with girls. :)

What is your best idea for a couples trip? /
Our honeymoon! Again and again and again. Nestled in a cozy cabin in the Fall on top of mountains. Warrensville, North Carolina. Perfection (can you tell I like the mountains?).



What is the best vacation on the cheap?/
Do what I did. Move to Orlando, FL and work at Universal Studios and Walt Disney World. I get into all of the major theme parks for free whenever I want. Jealous? ;) 

/ What is the place you most want to visit? /
Greece, Greece, Greece, Greece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...