Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Our Wedding: The (Very Tiny) Wedding Party


In keeping with the simplicity of our wedding, Timothy and I decided to have only our sisters in the wedding party which was a perfect fit. There stood my beautiful sister in seafoam green lace to the right of me, and his gorgeous sis in a simple (sexy!) chocolate dress to Timothy's left. 


One of the most charming elements of our wedding was our flower girl. My darling aunt who has Down Syndrome was the perfect person to lay down petals on our special day (and a real crowd please too!).


6 comments:

  1. i think that is such a cute idea to have just the family. my bf was the maid of honor in his sister's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's awesome! It was not only a nice personal touch for us, but also very cost effective! :P

      Delete
  2. I love your dress. But, I just have a thing for lace! I think it means a lot when people include family in their wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Isn't lace the loveliest? It was truly a special day for us.

      Delete
  3. What beautiful, beautiful photos! Looks like you had the perfect wedding party. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, golly thanks! :) They were pretty awesome.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...