Friday, August 9, 2013

5 On Friday (8.9.13)

I hope you are all having a glorious week! I thought I'd kick off the weekend with a little layout overhaul! Thanks for stopping by to see this blog's fancy new attire. :) Work has been a little thin lately in the glorious world of Mickey and dreams and pixie dust... as evidenced by this post.


// Stuff On The Cat //
Who doesn't love torturing their pets by putting random things on top of them? Here, Orzo The Cat is sporting Timothy's sweaty t-shirt and, on the right, you'll see a lovely abstract smattering of napkins and show scripts. Is that annoyance you sense in his glare? No. That's couture.


// Orange Is The New Black //
Remember that time Timothy and I started this show on Sunday afternoon and finished the entire first season by Thursday? Yeah. That happened. If you have Netflix, this is an exclusive series and it is absolutely amazing. Not going to lie, if extremely crass dialogue and dirty situations offend you, this is not the show for you. But, if you want to see some of the finest acting in a hilariously dark context, get in on some of this. Pronto.


// Clean Eating Tuna Casserole //
Cooked up some yummy Clean Eating Tuna Casserole this week. Tasted great but I'd add a little kosher salt if you try this recipe. Came out a little bland in the beginning. Also, I've fallen in love with Ziplist to keep track of my recipes and meal planning! You can even send your meal plans to your Google Calendar or iCal, as well as download the App on your phone for mobile shopping lists. Love it!

// Lifesaver Berry Bites Gummies //
What is more enticing than a Lifesaver Gummy? A Lifesaver Gummy with white on the bottom. It's like the blue shark gummies of Lifesavers. What is happening? I want to eat all of them right now. Danger, danger.



// This Song //
... Which I had forgotten about. Enjoy.

What is tickling your fancy this week? Happy Friday!

Linking Up With:

6 comments:

  1. OK you are speaking my language... cute cats and clean eating? We should be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) love this song. b) love this new design. c) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Orange is the New Black! I also watched it all in less than a week! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who puts things on top of my pet when I'm bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I just started Orange is the New Black and we love it! Hope you have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so good?! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I am loving the overhaul. And I want to try those gummies! They look so yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...