Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pumpkin Spotting (Part 3)

I'd love to say I'm above the trend of falling victim to every pumpkinized product out there.

But, I'm not.

In fact, I'm so far INto the trend, that I want to wrap myself up in it all day until I become the Violet Beauregarde of pumpkins and turn into a big, fat, round orange gourd of awesome.

My mission to conquer the pumpkin is steadfast and resolute (as one Billy Shakespeare might say) and I'm not stopping until I've squeezed the last drop of pumpkin juice from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (amazeballs, so good).

But, no mission is complete without an army. Thusly, I'm bringing you along so that you may not be left behind in the dust of empty store shelves and barren Starbucks cups stained in drunken syrup and cinnamon remnants.

Here are my latest and greatest pumpkin finds:

1. Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt (Found At Menchies): Oh. My God. Had mine with some yogurt chips and cheesecake bites. You don't want to miss this greatness.

2. Pumpkin Cream Smoothies (Found At Wawa): This was pretty delicious although it tasted a bit more like a Chai Frappucino from Starbucks (which is also amazing). I'm curious as to how it compare's to their Pumpkin Milkshake!

3. Way Better Snacks: Punkin Cranberry Tortilla Chips (Found At World Market): My aunt first introduced me to the Way Better Snacks product line with their Sweet Potato chips with which I immediately fell in love. My sweet, sweet hubs gave me these delicious treats for our anniversary which pair beautifully with the...

4. Frontera Limited Edition Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa (Found At World Market): Yes. Yes. And more yes. Sweet and spicy all up in mah mouth!

What pumpkin-y things are you loving lately?

Other pumpkin finds in my "Pumpkin Spotting Series."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...