Friday, October 11, 2013

5 On Friday: We Made It A Full Year, Y'all.

What a WEEK! There has been a lot of working and cooking and loving and working and singing and kissing and hugging and acting and general being.


1. Most importantly, Sunday was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I would be remiss to not make it my first point of praise. :) There were lots of treats (including PUMPKIN SODA that he bought me!) and lots of gooey Facebook posts and lots of staying in bed having a Breaking Bad marathon... Which brings me to my next point.


 2. I know we're late but we just started watching this beautifully stressfully intensely wonderful show. And... oh. my. GOD.
3. I sang at a benefit this week for the Winter Park Playhouse. It was a lovely little way to catch up with old friends and have an excuse to get gussied up and sing for the people. :)

4. Sometimes, I forget I have the best job in the world. I get paid to play with clowns as well as curl my hair. Doesn't get much better than that! And yes, I am a giant. Case in point? See above photo.


5. Pentatonix finally covered my favorite song of the summer. Enjoy.

How was your week?

Linking Up With:

8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Ummm pumpkin soda sounds pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubs and I just started Breaking Bad this summer and had to avoid social media for a week after the final episode!
    Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! My mother-in-law just brought us pumpkin spice Jello pudding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! That sounds perfect in every way. And thanks, lady!

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you!!!! :-D And it's probably a good thing I don't get paid to curl my hair, because I'm terrible at it! ;-)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, girl. But getting paid for it has made for practice which has made for (almost, not really, but kindof, a little bit) perfect! Happy Sunday! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulation on your anniversary!

    So...what you're saying is, I need to start watching Breaking bad? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary you beautiful Giant! :)
    Look like it was all kinds of wonderful. Hooray!

    And yay for Pentatonix!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...