Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pumpkin Spotting (Part 2)

Happy October 1st, kiddos! I'd love to say I'm above the trend of falling victim to every pumpkinized product out there.

But, I'm not.

In fact, I'm so far INto the trend, that I want to wrap myself up in it all day until I become the Violet Beauregarde of pumpkins and turn into a big, fat, round orange gourd of awesome.

My mission to conquer the pumpkin is steadfast and resolute (as one Billy Shakespeare might say) and I'm not stopping until I've squeezed the last drop of pumpkin juice from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (amazeballs, so good).

But, no mission is complete without an army. Thusly, I'm bringing you along so that you may not be left behind in the dust of empty store shelves and barren Starbucks cups stained in drunken syrup and cinnamon remnants.

Here are my latest and greatest pumpkin finds:


1. Pumpkin All The Things! (Found At Wal-Mart): If you're not feeling like cooking up your pumpkin goodies from scratch, Wal-Mart (if you can tolerate it for ten minutes) is a great place to grab and go any type of cake or muffin or cookie mix.

2. Pumpkin Pie (Found At McDonald's): This 73 cent nugget of awesome if a great little treat to share with your other half.

3. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies (Found At Wal-Mart): These are exactly as delicious as you would expect and a perfect way to be the popular kid at the office.

4. Pumpkin Pie Donuts (Found At Dunkin Donuts): My hubs was not a fan of these. I found them to be a sheer delight; and this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly love donuts, especially when they're filled with goo. Get some of this mess.

Have you found something pumpkinily delicious? Don't keep it a secret! Let me know what I should be eating stat! :)

2 comments:

  1. do you have a trader joes near you? if so, you have to make their pumpkin bread and add chocolate chips to it. lord i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those pumpkin pie donuts the last time I went to Dunkin Donuts, but I chickened out and just got the regular pumpkin donut! I trust your pumpkin judgment though...consider them on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...