Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social: Hey, September. How you doin'?

AHHHH! We've reached SEPTEMBER at long, long last! I thought I'd never make it through the fiery hot, humid oven that is Florida in the summer time. Sure, I still have another two months to withstand the unwavering heat before it even begins to cool down; but, now I can do it while sipping on something with pumpkin in it! Time to reflect on the glorious summer.

// What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer? //
Definitely one of the best things that happened this summer was the hub's birthday gift to me: The Wild Africa Trek at Disney's Animal Kingdom. An amazing experience. Plus, it was totally a VIP exclusive kindof deal so I felt all fancy.


// What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer? //
I'm usually a green gal but I'd have to say my new blue Old Navy dress (thanks for the gift card, Mom and Dad!) with matching blue shoes (thanks, Mama!). And apparently, I refuse to let you see it in an unobstructed manner.


// What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer? //
Go out of town. We live in a place where everyone vacations. It gets a little old seeing EVERYONE else having glorious relaxing fun on vacation while we work our butts off. This would have been a nice getaway...


And let's be honest... I don't even know where this place is. I found it on Pinterest. And it looks like a super cozy antithesis to my current residence.

// What was your favorite song of the summer? //
I really do want to say, "Blurred Lines" because, yes, it ate me up like a hungry, hungry hippo. As did P!nk's "Just Give Me A Reason." But, I'ma hafta go with "Royals" by Lorde on this one.


// What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer? //
Hands down, Orange Is The New Black. Best acting I've seen since Michael Scott left The Office and all was cold and desolate in the world. Seriously. Watch this show, people. Do it.


How were your summers? 

Linking Up With:

8 comments:

  1. The Wild Africa Disney trip looks amazing!
    Great choice of song, too...anytime it comes on, I have to change the station because it gets stuck in my head like whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! The Wild Africa Disney trip looks really cool!! And even cooler that it was VIP. I'm loving that it's the first day of Seltember too! Oh, one step closer to Fall and then Winter, my favorite. :)

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh September, I heart you. And October, I heart you more. Glad you're on the level with me on this. :)

      Have an amazing week! :)

      Delete
  3. DISNEY - such a fun place to visit!
    Many people are VACATIONERS here where we live, too .. but we are just here hanging out living a normal life and WORKING. We get a little bit jealous sometimes, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha-you understand! Don't get me wrong. I'm totally grateful to be working at the most magical place on Earth. But, sometimes I want to play too!

      :)

      Delete
  4. so was the blue powerade your accessory for the day since it also matched the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Experienced writers make great thorough job from the beginning, you would not need to worry that you will encounter plagiarism. Perfect essay companies have the program to detect plagiarism and deal with it to leave you with impeccable work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...