Friday, September 27, 2013

5 On Friday: Sisters And Hair And Autumn- Oh My.

It's been a glorious week in Whorelando-ville. It rained for three days straight and then faded into a beautiful overcast Friday. I basically hopped off the plane from North Carolina and back into reality. But, a beautiful reality it was. And here's why.

// Twinsies Separated Only By A Decade //
Sunday was my last day in the Carolinas. So, naturally, the sis and I went out with a bang at church and dressed alike. :)


// Carol's Place //
Timothy and I found a new diner called, "Carol's Place."The meatloaf and the open-faced turkey sandwich were bangin'. The veggies? Not. So. Much. If you head here and order a side, be prepared to douse it in salt and/or vinegar and/or pepper and/or anything-that-has-a-flavor. Still, it was a new place to try and we love supporting local eateries.


// New Reads //
I started a new book this week! Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas. He's one of my favorite authors out there. PLUS- who doesn't love snuggling with their cat while cozying up to a good book on a rainy night?



// Hairstylin' //
It's been a monumental week. I, Candace Neal, hater of all things related to getting ready, actually did things with my hair. Granted, sometimes this is required by my job. Still! My sister taught me how to do a Dutch braid, I got all Pinterest-y and turned my own hair into a headband, and I got my curl on with the good ole styling wand.


// Panera Bread //
They've got Autumn Squash Soup, kids. Do yourself a favor and get. in. on. that.

How was YOUR week?

Linking Up With:

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the hair! I absolutely know how to do one thing and that is use hot rollers. That is my every day. I need to branch out! Or have my mom fix my hair like she did when I was a kid. Ha. :)

    Love the twinsies dress!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love squash soup! At my house we like to eat it with a squirt of whipped cream mixed in. Sounds weird, but tastes great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the curling wand is fantastic. it's crazy how much better my hair curls with it. also i love the dress you and your sister are twinning with

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...