Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Simmer Down!



Today, I'm remembering the good ole days of novelty drinks, talking sticks, and sugary Australian snacks.


Orbitz- a magical lava lamp that you drink. Who doesn't want to be fraught with floating gelatinous particles when they're trying to quench their thirst with a ice cold beverage? I remember nothing about how this drink tasted. Only that it was magic.


Y'ALL. Whatever happened to Dunkaroos? Why you gotta cramp my style and make me buy an unportioned, non-compartmentalized cookie and icing snack? There's no convenience in that.


I wonder if I tried to write to him, Stick Stickly, PO Box 963 New York City, New York State 10108 today, what would happen? 



1 comment:

  1. Woah! I've never heard of orbitz and I can't believe my eyes right now!! Why did they ever stop selling those?! Totally with you on the dunkaroos though...I've seen copycat recipes for that icing on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...