Friday, June 28, 2013

Our Wedding: Rustic Burlap Jars (Craft)


My dear sweet husband dealt with a year's worth of jar hoarding from me which is how I REALLY knew he was a keeper. :) Pickle jars, pasta sauce jars, salsa jars, and jelly jars made up the bulk of our wedding decor. Jars, glue, twine, and burlap: one of the simplest and cheapest ways to decorate your own wedding. I even added in some scrap trim that just happened to be one of our wedding colors and Disney World packing paper to the mix. Let your imagination go crazy!


2 comments:

  1. Found you on The Knot. I love these! I have tons of those same jars with the handles on them - was thinking about doing something like this too. Perfect :)

    ~ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! I love it! I found the jars with handles for like $0.25 a piece at a thrift store and fell in love with them. Looking forward to checking out your blog! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...