Friday, June 21, 2013

My Very First Five on Friday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
a. liz adventures! 

My very first Five on Friday! I think this is adorable: post five things you're digging this week? Why, yes. Yes, I will be glad to do that.


1. Emerald Breakfast On The Go: These are the perfect little on-the-go treat for my constant life. And Heaven knows, I could down an entire batch of any sort of trail mix, so the portioned out baggies are too convenient. Eat like a squirrel, kids.


2. Vine: This app is dangerous and delicious all at once. Six second videos will eventually turn into six hours of golden bliss. I highly recommend following @chrisdelia and @boborunham for hours of violent laugh sessions. You can always give me a follow too if you're into small town, cat-laden antics. :) @cannedace


3. Bistro Europa: A new little bistro joint my husband and I just discovered down the street from where we are currently teaching: buckets of fresh veggies, a spinning, glistening spit of gyro meat, hot soups and cold drinks, owned by Greeks- sounds like my kindof place. Orlando locals near Hunter's Creek should give this divine spot a taste!


4. My Green Thumbed Hubby: And watching him have to grab a chair to reach our topsy turvy plant. He's pretty adorable. :)


5. Pentatonix & Lindsey Sterling Cover of "Radioactive":  It's been out for a while but I just can't get over this rendition of the tune. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...