Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mini Bathroom Makeover

When my husband and I moved into our new apartment in January of this year, we were thrilled to be in an affordable home but knew that the small one bedroom apartment would require some downsizing. Ever since, I have made it my personal goal to organize our belongings through creative shelving and bins without breaking the bank or cramping our style.

I stopped by Good Will today and stumbled upon a cute little shelf for three bucks that I immediately knew would help out with bathroom counter space. I grabbed a 99-cent ceramic bowl to keep our soap and toothbrushes lookin' classy and- voila! A baby makeover for our tiny bathroom. Never underestimate the power of a thrift store outing. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...