Sunday, January 1, 2017

The 2017 Sorta-lutions

Things I'm excited about in the New Year? Aside from the blatantly necessary disposal of this God-awful mess known as 2016, here's what I'm looking forward to:

1. Degree Dry Spray Deodorant
Tell me I'm settling for mundane things in the New Year, if you like. This stuff is a magical new substance making my armpits aromatic bundles of soops-dry happiness. Pure bliss.


2. Five Parks Yoga

I've been doing these 45 minute- hour long yoga sessions daily for a few weeks and I have been in sweaty-splits-side angle Heaven. I'm thrilled to make yoga a regular practice in my always busy life. Blue Sky Bonus Goals: Crow Pose and Headstands.




3. Betty Crocker Casseroles

This likely cancels out the dry-deodorant-laden yoga. But, I have harkened back to my Carolina roots lately with these delectable comfort foods. I find the casserole cuisine to be one of both nostalgia and exquisite deliciousness. And go figure? The culprit? Betty Crocker, herself. The website is jam packed with yummy goodness. I will attempt to replace the cream-o soups and high sodium contents with healthy alternatives and keep you in on the recipes every step of the way.


Also, if anyone wants to buy me some retro casserole dishes, I'd be fine with that. :)







4. Nomatic: The Basics Notebook

I got one of my Christmas presents early this year: The BASICS notebook. Outwardly, it seems to be smilar to the official Bullet Journal except with pre-installed planner pages. I have already implemented a lot of color-coordinated calendars into this thing and am looking forward to filling it up with more list-y, doodly, planner-y goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...