Sunday, January 5, 2014

Spice Rack Organization Extravaganza

My darling husband gave me the perfect gift for Christmas this year. Seeing as how I'm now in my 27's and have refocused my attention onto old-people-things like de-cluttering the house and labeling things, a gift card to the Container Store was about as righteously awesome as my husband could get!

I had never been to this magical place before.

I, lover of tupperware, creative shelving, and color-coded tabbing, had. never. been. to. the. Container. Store.

Let me tell you, if it had a Greek restaurant attached to it and a rolling supply of Diet Coke, this would be my idea of Heaven.

Needless to say, one of my (many) purchases included spice containers... Which I then promptly labelled upon my arrival home. Because we can't drill anything into our apartment kitchen cabinets, I organized them with this magical fancy shmancy, TOTALLY affordable spice rack I scored from Amazon for just 8.99: Organizer Rack 20 Cabinet Door Spice Clips (White) (1"H x 1.5"W x 10"D).

The result?

Labels- Avery Kitchen Labels 3.79/20 labels at Target

What are you organizing lately?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...