Saturday, November 23, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

Ok. I know. I know. I know. I KNOW.

I let an entire month and one week slip between my blog fingers.

It's tragic.

But, there's been a lot happening in Candace world. Rather than go into the details, I thought I'd brief you on what you've missed (since I know all you've been doing is pining for my life details because I'm that presumptuous; sidenote: for those of you who are new here- we call that, "sarcasm"). :)


In no particular order...
• I hung out with Mickey one sweet, Fall afternoon.
• Timothy and I were Peter and Lois Griffin for Halloween. 
• The cats have been totally cute lately.
• We went to Dinosaur World. It was friggin' epic I tell you. 
• I saw real life penguins for the first time in my life and balled my eyes out. And then I met a real life SIZE penguin!
• My Spotlight Cabaret, "Silver Screen Serenades" went off without a hitch! And my husband and beautiful friend, Faith made stunning appearances. 
• Our youth academy production of "Around The World in 80 Minutes" went beautifully. So proud of our youngsters.

Did I mention that amidst all of this, Timothy and I watched the entire Breaking Bad series cover to cover? Season 1 through 6? And I am now obsessed with Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul as they might be the very best actors on the small screen right now. Just.... all of the love. 

I've missed you all and am glad to return to my little corner of the interwebs just in time for Turkey day... upon which I am working, of course. Here's to jobs and feasts and crafts and pie and the *NSYNC holiday album and festive pet costumes and warm fuzzies! Gosh, I love this time of year. :)

2 comments:

  1. Watching the entirety of Breaking Bad is totally worth a month-long blog break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I have to admit, it made me feel better that you missed 5 weeks of the blogosphere. I'm right there with you! It does feel good to be back, but sometimes you just gotta let it go! Sounds like you're doing well! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...