Friday, July 5, 2013

Five on Friday (7.5.13)

Link-up!


Happy Post-4th/ Pre-My Birthday Day! Here's what's good in the land of Can this week.


1. I have finally tried spaghetti squash. I'm not entirely sure what took me so long. I love every other form of squash. I once was lost, but now I'm found (is it wrong to equate squash to amazing grace?). It is ridiculously good. We had ours with a little olive oil and feta cheese and will definitely begin incorporating this as a meal staple.


2. My bangs were all kinds long. So, I trimmed that business up. No more looking like a muppet.


3. My birthday is tomorrow! That means an enormous deluge of restaurant coupons has flooded inbox.




4. This Vine video we made of our cat doing his best Scar impression.



5. We had about as stereotypical of a July 4th as you can have. It was a sparkletastic, grillin' good time. I'm sure it was really safe for Timothy to hold his sparkler so close to the grill.

And finally, get some of this fantastic song, "Royals" by Lorde.



1 comment:

  1. I have never tried spaghetti squash (not that I know of), but I would like to sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...