Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Social (6.30.13)

Well, what a fine day this is turning out to be!

Church with my homegirl, Faith? Check.
Delectable sermon about overcoming frustration? Yup.
Fresh salad from Bistro Europa? Ate that mess.
Blogging to the soundtrack of thunder and pouring rain? Nailed it.

And, now onto my very first Sunday Social link-up!

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Now, how you gon' ask me that when there's a bucket ton of good movies out there? :) If I do have to decide, I'm going to go with When Harry Met Sally and judging the theme of this mini survey, I'm predicting that answer will come up more than once.



2. What is your favorite movie quote? 
Wayne: What is it?
Stacey: A gun rack.
Wayne: A gun rack? A gun rack. Shyah right! I don't even own ah gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate a gun rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack?
.... you know what? Why don't I just share this magical movie moment with you?


3. What is the best movie to watch for a girl's night in?
I'd have to say The Hangover. Ha- I keed, I keed. I'm always a sucker for Notting Hill, myself.

4. What is the best breakup movie?
500 Days of Summer ALL day long.

5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? 
I want baby me to be played young Christina Ricci.
I want thirty-something me to be played by Kate Winslet.
And I want old me to be played by Emma Thompson.
Boom.

6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Robin Scherbatsky. And I mean Robin, not Colbie Smulders. Robin is tomboy meets simply sexy- I love it. Plus, I'm a sucker for oversized striped sweaters.



Happy last day of June, kids!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's good you know what age to be played by who? Nice choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...