Friday, June 28, 2013

5 On Friday! (6.28.13)


A whole week has gone by already? What is happening? My 27th birthday is just lurking in the days ahead waiting to eat me up. Oy.



Here's what I'm loving this week:
1. Real World Portland- I don't even find anything remotely redeeming in any of the cast members on this show (per usual). I just enjoy watching people get drunk and get into laughably reckless fist-throwing frenzies. I feel so good about myself post-show!

2. The yummy couscous salad I made on whim yesterday with fresh tomatoes and feta cheese. Dig it.

3. Jersey Mike's Subs -which I've loved for years. Timothy and I have been frequenting this joint all week since it's by a school where we're teaching chitlins how to act and sang and dance. Turkey sub mini ALL day long, yo.

4. ZUMBA! I've been bitten by the Zumba bug and have been doing it for an hour every day. I tried to drag Timothy into the glorious salsa land that is a Zumba workout but he didn't seem to be terribly into it. Let's be honest; it's kindof a modern mutation of the the olden spandexy Jane Fonda videos.

5. This song from Nashville which is a show that I mostly use for background noise when I'm doing dishes or laundry. 


Have a glorious weekend, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...